In lieu of the new Disney Parks YouTube Channel, the Walt Disney company is offering an opportunity to share your most cherished Disney Parks memories with other Disney fans around the world and win an all expense paid vacation to The Disneyland resort which will include a stay in the exclusive, new Disneyland Dream Suite. All you have to do to be eligible is to submit a video, up to one minute long, of your favorite Disney Parks memory to their new channel.
One Grand Prize winner will receive a once-in-a-lifetime trip to the Disneyland® Resort, including a night in the Disneyland® Dream Suite, airfare, 2-day Theme Park passes and ground transportation for a family of 4. Finalists will receive an Annual Pass to the Disney Park of their choice.
Be sure to mark your calendar with these key contest dates:
- Contest Submissions: June 25, 2008 – August 5, 2008
- Disney Judging: August 6, 2008 – August 12, 2008
- YouTube Voting: August 13, 2008 – September 9, 2008
- Grand Prize Winner Announced on or around September 20, 2008
How To Enter:
Just upload a video (up to one minute long) of your favorite Disney Parks memory. It can be actual footage of your Disney vacation, a re-enactment or any creative expression of your memory. It can be a memory of any Disney Parks property: Disney Cruise Line, Adventures by Disney, Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, etc.
Then remember to follow these simple rules:
- Say (or show) the words “My Favorite Disney Parks Memory” at the beginning of your video.
- Make sure your video is one minute or less.
- Only use props and clothing that are free of company logos.
- Only use original music, lyrics or video clips that you have the rights to use.
- Only include people, even in the background, that have given permission to be included.
Ten finalists will be selected and their videos will be posted on the Disney Parks Channel on YouTube. Starting August 13, YouTube visitors will be able to vote on the finalists. The finalist with the most votes wins with the Grand Prize winner being announced on or around September 20.
Learn more by visiting the Disney Parks YouTube Channel.